We start with a 60 minute interview initially which we perform a client fact find.
At the time of the initial interview, I will usually ask for documents to look at including:
- ID (Drivers Licence and Passport) for Anti Money Laundering requirements as well as Identification confirmation processes.
- Income details (payslip/financial statements)
- Assets (details of share or fund held, superannuation statements
- Liabilities (details of credit card, home loans, investment property loans)
- Current Living expenses including rent.
- Income Tax returns
- Life insurances held
A quote is provided based on the scope of work required. Once accepted the work will progress.
This is followed by the analysis of information and investigations. After which the recommendations are recorded in a Statement of Advice which is used for discussion and implementation/execution.
Execution involved implementation of requirements, filing forms and liaising with the product issuers and transfer of funds to product providers.
If you have signed up for the on-going service, we will then meet at least annually, or more often, to track and tune the investments and strategies.